A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Beer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Beer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Beer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Beer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Beer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Beer MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Beer practice?
- Dr. Michael Beer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Beer practices Urology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Urologists.