A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Beer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Beer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Beer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Beer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Beer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Beer MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Beer practice?
- Dr. Michael Beer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Beer practices Urology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Urologists.