Surgical Specialist

7420 Switzer St
Shawnee, KS 66203
913-262-9201
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

|  Excellent and Caring Surgeon/Doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

My first experience with Dr. Beezley was in an emergency room after an aneurysm had developed in an arterial bypass which had been done many years before. He helped SAVE my life on that occasion and has performed several surgeries on me since. He has a reputation among his colleagues AND patients as one of the TOP Vascular Surgeons in the area. I would highly recommend him.

|  Knowledgeable Doctor  |  show details
by Brad Daneman on Sep 3rd, 2012

Was stated to me as being the best of the best. I had my doubts about that glowing testimony, however; he is just that.

|  emergency - no response  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

My mom wasn't feeling very well and went in to have her arteries checked. This was on a Thursday and they said they couldn't get the results that day but Dr. Beezley would definitely give us the results on Friday. My mom never got the results and was still feeling bad that Friday night and my dad took her to the emergency room where they diagnosed her with a mini stroke. The physicians at the hospital called to get the results of the test performed by Dr. Beezley and they couldn't get them either, nobody ever responded. I don't know about you, but this is completely unacceptable. The Dr. could have quickly looked at the results and advised my mom to get medication or go to the ER. She could have died. It's after midnight on Saturday night and we still haven't heard from Dr. Beezley. The ER doctors released my mom but didn't really want to without seeing the artery test. If you want to make sure you live, pick another doctor.