Dr. Michael Beezley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Beezley?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Beezley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2012

Excellent and Caring Surgeon/Doctor

My first experience with Dr. Beezley was in an emergency room after an aneurysm had developed in an arterial bypass which had been done many years before. He helped SAVE my life on that occasion and has performed several surgeries on me since. He has a reputation among his colleagues AND patients as one of the TOP Vascular Surgeons in the area. I would highly recommend him.

September 3rd, 2012

Knowledgeable Doctor

Was stated to me as being the best of the best. I had my doubts about that glowing testimony, however; he is just that.

June 12th, 2011

emergency - no response

My mom wasn't feeling very well and went in to have her arteries checked. This was on a Thursday and they said they couldn't get the results that day but Dr. Beezley would definitely give us the results on Friday. My mom never got the results and was still feeling bad that Friday night and my dad took her to the emergency room where they diagnosed her with a mini stroke. The physicians at the hospital called to get the results of the test performed by Dr. Beezley and they couldn't get them either, nobody ever responded. I don't know about you, but this is completely unacceptable. The Dr. could have quickly looked at the results and advised my mom to get medication or go to the ER. She could have died. It's after midnight on Saturday night and we still haven't heard from Dr. Beezley. The ER doctors released my mom but didn't really want to without seeing the artery test. If you want to make sure you live, pick another doctor.

August 29th, 2017