A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Behre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Behre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behre
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Behre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Behre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Behre graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Behre has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Behre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Behre practice?
- Dr. Michael Behre has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Behre practices Family Medicine near Middletown, MD.
See Middletown Primary Care Doctors.