A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Behre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Behre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Behre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Behre graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Behre has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Behre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Behre practice?
- Dr. Michael Behre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Behre practices Family Medicine near Mount Airy, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD.
See Mount Airy Family Physicians.