Dr. Michael Belcon Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Belcon?

My experience

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Dr Belcon has been a blessing to me. I remember not being able to walk before going to his office. He diagnosis me and prescribe remicade infusions to help with this disease. I am very disappointed that I have to find another doctor to replace him. I am going to miss the entire staff, especially nurse Gretchen, we have established a bond that is very special. I pray that I find another office that will be as special as Belcon and his office! BTW he has great bed side manner and he is a no nonsense type of guy. I have enjoyed spending time talking with him throughout the years.

Rude

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Had a appointment with him in the past and I was so appalled by his bed side manner. He would not listen to me and if I tried to explain my symptoms he would cut me off and told me I did not know what I was talking about.. He DID NOT listen to anything I had to say and by the end of the visit, he did not even walk me to the front check out or went over any tests that he wanted me to do. I have RA and in sever pain he kept referring that he would not give me pain meds. I NEVER ASKED, nor do I take pain meds. I was completly belittled and left humilaited. Now his office staff, AMAZING,, check in girl,Tina was too loud but very nice... but the check out girl was soo kind, and explained everything to a tee for me, that HE was wanting. Angel is no longer there and that is a shame.. Her and her mother made that office... Now it is just the office manager and the book keeper running the office.. What a shame.. ..

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Could not even make an appointment. Office help hung up on me twice and when my Primary Care's office nurse tried they hung up on her.

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr Belcln diiscovered that I had been mis diagnosed.. He listened and reviewed my tests.

Posted on October 11th, 2012