A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belete is Excellent. Dr. Belete has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Belete, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Belete graduated from University of Wisconsin Medical School (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Belete has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Inc.
- St. Joseph`s Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belete accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Belete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Belete practice?
Dr. Michael Belete practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI and Muskego, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Belete, Dr. Mitch Belete, Dr. Myles Belete, Dr. Michal Belete, Dr. Mickey Belete, Dr. Miles Belete