Learn more about Dr. Michael Belete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belete is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Belete, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belete graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Belete has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belete accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Belete practice?
Dr. Michael Belete practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.