A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Belete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belete is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Belete, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belete graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Belete has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eyasu Belete MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Belete practice?
- Dr. Michael Belete has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Belete practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.