A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Belfiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belfiore, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belfiore
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Belfiore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Belfiore graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Vincent Belfiore DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Belfiore practice?
- Dr. Michael Belfiore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Belfiore practices Family Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Merrick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, NY.
See Merrick Primary Care Doctors, Merrick Bariatric Specialists, and Merrick Preventive Medicine Specialists.