inactive

September 2nd, 2016
Misleading five star reviews

August 31st, 2016
BEST Doc ever
Very knowledgeable, compassionate and considerate to all my needs. The only doctor who got it right! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

June 15th, 2016
RUN!
This so called Dr should be prosecuted for his role in addicting people who went to him in pain and should have expected to be treated and advised with the best possible results. Instead, the unassuming, trusting patients, looking for relief, were used and abused , by being given opiates and other addicting substances. This person is not a Dr. who cares about his patients, he is a low life who takes advantage of people in his care.

September 3rd, 2015
Best doctor EVER
The best doctor ever, saved my life and others i know.

February 11th, 2015
Corrected what others doctors missed.
I have complex endocrine problems that pretty much every other doctor I have seen can't totally grasp or put together. Dr. Belfiore spent an hour with me at my first appointment, and totally got it. Each time I saw him, when I wasn't feeling well, he spent an hour with me again, reviewed my Entire file and each time nailed what the problem was and fixed it. He did do extensive blood work, I hadnt had before, but that was how he pinned what was wrong! I feel better than I have before. Dr. B is brilliant, and uses medications when necessary, but first tries diet and sometimes advises pharmaceutical grade supplements.

Thank you dr b!!!
11 of the best doctors in New York given antidepressants pain meds and a death sentence. Only he couldfigure out that my thyroid was slow, I had Lyme disease and couldn't process my B vitamins correctly. I've been on his program for 8 months and lost 27 lbs and back to working full time off all pain meds feeling great. He should be listed as the best doctor in New York. I found him by way of my sister in law who's daughter had a hormone imbalance which he fixed and changed her life forever. When you ask him about these things he says"that's myjob" I'm forever in your debt. Thank you Debbie , Laura, and sue for helping me with all of the insurance issues and getting me in to see the man. You guys are always in my prayers.

February 11th, 2015
I am so glad I went to visit Dr. Belfiore. He took the time to really listen to my complaints. He has been extremely thorough in evaluating my chronic health issues that have been overlooked and mismanaged by my previous physician. I am happy that I went to see him and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

December 23rd, 2014
Turned my son into an addict
I went to Dr B for many years. I sent my son there. I came to find out that he was writing prescriptions for oxycontin to him and his girlfriend. I went to him and begged him not to continue to do this. I am a Registered Nurse and Dr. B and I have had many conversations over the years. It didnt matter to him that I had described prior to finding out that my son was getting his prescriptions there, I had cried to him about the situation. He prescribed me xanax to deal with the anxiety of having an addict in my home. What is that? I really did like him for many years, but he betrayed me and he betrayed my family. He contributed to probably thousands of addicts problems and to the heroin epidemic that exists today. He should be ashamed of himself. Greed will get you every time. I hope he gets the maximum amount of punishment he can. Let his family suffer like mine did for ten years.

October 27th, 2014
believe what you want
Dr B is probably one of the best there is when it comes to diagnosing your illness. Sadly he has surrounded himself with the worst of the worst staff there is His office manager Debbie is rude crude and breaks every HIPA law on the books. Dr B is currently being investigated by the DEA for over perscribing narcotics. I have read all the stories and it is my belief that he is being targeted just to make an example of. I was a patient of his for 8 years and had major medical problems during that time and Dr B was able to find things the specialists missed and am alive today thanks to him. If the DEA should target anyone his office manager Debbie is the person they should be after. I witnessed her breaking many laws in person. When confronted all she would say was i worked for the DEA for 8 years and I know the system She personally was pushing narcotics on patients and writing scripts

October 15th, 2014
Dr B has basically saved my life!! All you haters stop writing about what you don't know firsthand and if you don't like him FIND ANOTHER DR!!! It's a free country---- I have not Bern feeling good for awhile-- he ran ALOT of tests thru a lab (isn't that called diagnosing??) And finally found I have ROCKY MOUNTAIN SPOTTED FEVER!! This is a very hard illness to diagnose--- but Dr B didn't give up on me! I will continue to support him as he is a wonderful Dr--- I feel great due to due diligence on his part---love u Dr belfiore! Ps- he had NEVER EVER suggested narcotics for pain-- did those who are complaining ASK FOR NARCOTICS?????? Just sayin!

October 12th, 2014
awesome
The BEST Dr. EVER, always takes excellent care of me and my family.

September 8th, 2014
In his defense, as a patient he has actually helped in her 60's
I live and work in NYC, I have every symptom of menopause, as did my Mother. Hot flashes, night sweats, nausea, chills; I was on replacement therapy prescription from GYN for over 6 years primpro 0.3..which is basiclaly a generic for woman with these symptoms. I had to stop taking the primpro as it effected my heart. After much research trying to find a doctor that can prescribe hormones, I found 2 doctors in NYC none, take insurance and ask for $2,000.00 to walk in the door, not kidding. the Woman's Menopause Clinic on East side of city the other is a I belive a Dr.S. Schwartz...near Columbus Circle and I just couldn't afford a $2,000 or $1,800.00 visit everytime. I found an endocrynologist but almost all endo's are thyroid doctors, my condition became worse, mentally depleating my brain, I felt constant axiety and anxiousness. I work full-time and was just ready to scream with lack of sleep and depleted hormones. I found Dr. Belfiore through a friend. I don't think his staff is overly friendly~ I also have had experiences where I waited longer than I should. I agree that his visits now are about $160.00. But in comparison to what other specialists are asking (and there are few) I have definately benefited from his prescribing compounds for my hormonal imbalances .I feel so much better. Very few hot flashes, less chills, not sweating and then freezing ...less nausea. Do I think he may be overcharging the insurance company ...possibly!! He hasn't given me scripts that were unjustified...and further if he gives me a prescription that I don't believe I need I don't fill it! I had an experience where he did see a patient that he calls concerige ...(which I guess is a patient that pays) Where I have given them my co-pay and used my credit card and never had any problems. I do agree that the office staff could be more considerate.But in there defense they did help me finally with a bill that my insurance company wasn't going to pay. . I feel much better he has saved me where a GYN has no idea how to give or prescribe homonal treatment, and endocrinologist tried to help me for 3 years had me on a drug that is used for a side effect to help me in other words the drug wasn't for my condition but the side effect of the drug is what can help...but just didn't replace the lack of estrogen, or progestorone, or testestrone...He has always given me time to discuss what my blood results. I can't give four stars although I must admit that his diagnosis has absoltely benefited my condition.