A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Belfort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belfort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Belfort, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Puerperal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belfort graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Belfort has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Belfort MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Belfort practice?
- Dr. Michael Belfort has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Belfort practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Idaho Falls, ID.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.