A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Belin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Belin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Belin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Belin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Belin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Belin practice?
- Dr. Michael Belin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Belin practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Albany, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.