Learn more about Dr. Michael Belin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Belin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Belin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Belin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Belin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Belin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Belin practice?
- Dr. Michael Belin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Belin practices Ophthalmology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Ophthalmologists.