Learn more about Dr. Michael Belin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Belin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Astigmatism, Corneal Diseases, and Corneal Transplantation.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Belin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Belin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Belin practice?
Dr. Michael Belin practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Delmar, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.