A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bell, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Children`s Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Bell DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Bell practice?
- Dr. Michael Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians and Lancaster Critical Care Practitioners.