A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bell, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Children`s Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Bell DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Bell practice?
- Dr. Michael Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.