A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bellino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bellino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bellino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bellino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bellino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bellino practice?
- Dr. Michael Bellino has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bellino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.