A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bellino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bellino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bellino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bellino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bellino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bellino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bellino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bellino practice?
- Dr. Michael Bellino has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bellino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.