A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bellino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bellino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bellino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acetabular Impingement Syndrome
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Fracture of Pelvis
- Hip & Pelvis Reconstruction
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bellino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Bellino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bellino practice?
- Dr. Michael Bellino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bellino practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.