A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Belmont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Belmont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Belmont, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Belmont graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Belmont has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Huntsville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Belmont MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Belmont practice?
- Dr. Michael Belmont has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Belmont practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.