A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Belzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Belzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Belzer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Belzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Belzer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Belzer practice?
- Dr. Michael Belzer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Belzer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Robbinsdale, MN.