A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Benatar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Benatar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Benatar, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benatar graduated from University Of Cape Town. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Benatar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Geoffrey Benatar MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Benatar practice?
- Dr. Michael Benatar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Benatar practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.