Dr. Michael Benavage Is this you?

January 15th, 2016

Time to retire, bud

Did not look at me for the first 3 minutes that he was in the room. Visibly angry. Me: It is odd that there is nothing in my ear, even though I felt it move and my hearing is impaired. Dr. Benavage: Okay now I'm getting sick of hearing you talk. Dr. Benavage: You've got a bad attitude. Dr. Benavage: You obviously think you can treat yourself better than I can. Where did you get your medical degree at? (Seems as though he was very angry with me for missing check-up appointments, because I was two hours away at college) Why is someone that hates people in the personal care business?

January 25th, 2015

rude ... blunt...would NEVER EVER USE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!

October 17th, 2016