A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Benavides, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Benavides has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Benavides DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Benavides practice?
- Dr. Michael Benavides has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Benavides practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.