Dr. Michael Benjamin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 12th, 2016
crazy eyes
I was very happy with Dr Benjamin,however the rude,loud girl that sits in the front with the crazy eyes needs to learn how to deal with people,let alone cancer patients.Thats unacceptable to have someone like that greeting anybody!She needs to go work at a bar where she would more at home,and the crazy eyes and loud mouth and neck rolling might be more acceptable than at a Doctors office dealing with scared and sick patients and their families!!

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Benjamin
At 31 years old, with no family history of Breast Cancer you can imagine what I was going through when I received my diagnosis. When I first went to Dr. Benjamin for my consultation, with no idea of anything that was about to happen, he and his staff comforted me and assured me that they would do everything they could to save my life. Dr. Benjamin educated me on the treatment regimen, follow up, and possible side effects. He spent time with me and listened, never rushing me and always very kind. I had a rare and aggressive form of Breast Cancer-Triple Negative—Dr. Benjamin, was knowledgeable on all the successful treatments that were available. My chemotherapy regimen was spot on and his office took utmost care when administering and follow up care. Throughout everything I was going through I actually looked forward to going to Dr. Benjamin’s office to see him and his staff. As a young 5 year cancer survivor—I can only feel blessed I was treated by Dr. Benjamin. I highly recommend him—he saved my life.

January 20th, 2015
very patient, explains & answers all questions, courteous & friendly staff

August 12th, 2013
A Wonderful Dr and Stafff
WOW a Doctor who calls me and a staff that cares and goes the extra mile to make all the patients feel comfortable I would send anyone to see this Doctor