A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bennick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bennick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennick
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bennick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bennick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Milford Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Bennick MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Bennick practice?
- Dr. Michael Bennick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bennick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Gastroenterologists.