A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bensman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bensman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bensman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stanley Bensman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Bensman practice?
- Dr. Michael Bensman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bensman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Cardiologists.