A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Benson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Benson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Benson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Wilson N Jones Memorial North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Benson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Benson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Benson practices Internal Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Internists.