A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Benstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Benstock, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benstock graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Benstock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Benstock MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Benstock practice?
- Dr. Michael Benstock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Benstock practices Pediatrics and Diagnostic Radiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians and Bryn Mawr Radiologists.