A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Benziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Benziger, MD is board certified in Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benziger graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Benziger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Gunnison Valley Hospital - Cah
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Benziger MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Forensic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Benziger practice?
- Dr. Michael Benziger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Benziger practices Pathology, Forensic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Montrose, CO.
See Montrose Pathologists.