A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berard graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Berard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jerome Berard MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Berard practice?
- Dr. Michael Berard has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berard practices Internal Medicine near College Park, MD.
See College Park Internists.