A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berarducci is Excellent. Dr. Berarducci has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berarducci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berarducci graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Berarducci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berarducci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berarducci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Berarducci practice?
Dr. Michael Berarducci practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Burlington Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Berarducci, Dr. Micheal Berarducci, Dr. Michel Berarducci, Dr. Mickey Berarducci, Dr. Miguel Berarducci, Dr. Mike Berarducci