A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bercik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bercik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bercik
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bercik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bercik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bercik graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bercik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bercik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bercik practice?
- Dr. Michael Bercik has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bercik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Orthopedic Surgeons.