A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bercik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bercik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bercik
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bercik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bercik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bercik graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bercik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bercik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bercik practice?
- Dr. Michael Bercik has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bercik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Surgeons.