A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MICHAEL BERG:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. MICHAEL BERG, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. BERG graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. BERG has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BERG accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MICHAEL P. BERG practice?
Dr. MICHAEL BERG practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.