A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Berg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Berg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Berg practice?
- Dr. Michael Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berg practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.