Internist, Hematologist

3550 Lutheran Pkwy
Suite 100A
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
303-403-7333
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Qualified, however ego driven, vindictive when challenged  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

Any second opinion, questioning a treatment will eliminate the quality of care and courteous nature of this individual, taking brutal, drastic,graphic depictions of future health; ruthless.

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Bergen for blood screenings for a possible clotting disorder. Dr. Bergen is one of the kindest, compassionate and considerate doctors I have ever come across.

|  So caring and so knowledgeable  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2010

I definitely recommend Dr. Bergen to anyone who needs a wonderful, caring oncologist. He is certainly an expert in oncology. His office staff is very professional and very helpful. It is actually a pleasure to go to his office.

|  He's Fantastic!!!  |  show details
by G.P. Stouffer on Feb 9th, 2010

Dr. Bergen is one of the most intelligent and compassionate doctors I have ever been to see. His bedside manner is wonderful. Cancer is his game, and he is serious about caring for ALL his patients. I highly recommend anyone with cancer setting up an appointment with this young meticulous Doctor.

|  show details
by Emilee on Feb 9th, 2010

I had stage 3 C metastatic Melanoma. Dr. Bergen has been a god send. He and his expertise saved my life. He spent countless hours with me and has been supportive and kind the whole way. I appreciate his knowledge of this disease and his ability to treat me. Thank you Dr. Bergen.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2010

Dr. Bergen truly cares about his patients. He was wonderful with me and my family.