Internist, Hematologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 4th, 2015

Listens intently and answers questions so I understand.

Mar 5th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Bergen for blood screenings for a possible clotting disorder. Dr. Bergen is one of the kindest, compassionate and considerate doctors I have ever come across.

So caring and so knowledgeable show details So caring and so knowledgeable
Jul 16th, 2010

I definitely recommend Dr. Bergen to anyone who needs a wonderful, caring oncologist. He is certainly an expert in oncology. His office staff is very professional and very helpful. It is actually a pleasure to go to his office.

He's Fantastic!!! show details He's Fantastic!!!
by G.P. Stouffer on Feb 9th, 2010

Dr. Bergen is one of the most intelligent and compassionate doctors I have ever been to see. His bedside manner is wonderful. Cancer is his game, and he is serious about caring for ALL his patients. I highly recommend anyone with cancer setting up an appointment with this young meticulous Doctor.

by Emilee on Feb 9th, 2010

I had stage 3 C metastatic Melanoma. Dr. Bergen has been a god send. He and his expertise saved my life. He spent countless hours with me and has been supportive and kind the whole way. I appreciate his knowledge of this disease and his ability to treat me. Thank you Dr. Bergen.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Feb 9th, 2010

Dr. Bergen truly cares about his patients. He was wonderful with me and my family.