A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bergstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bergstein, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bergstein, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bergstein FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bergstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Bergstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bergstein practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Otolaryngologists and Yorktown Heights Surgeons.