A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Berk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Berk MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Berk practice?
- Dr. Michael Berk has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berk practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.