A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkeley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berkeley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkeley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Berkeley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Berkeley practice?
- Dr. Michael Berkeley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berkeley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Surgeons.