Learn more about Dr. Michael Berkeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkeley
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berkeley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkeley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Berkeley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Berkeley practice?
- Dr. Michael Berkeley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Berkeley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Basalt, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Basalt Orthopedic Surgeons.