A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berkovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berkovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkovic graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkovic has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Berkovic practice?
Dr. Michael Berkovic practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists, Madison Heights Oncologists, and Madison Heights Hematologists.