A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berkovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berkovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkovic graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berkovic has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Berkovic DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Berkovic practice?
- Dr. Michael Berkovic has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Berkovic practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists and Madison Heights Oncologists.