A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berlin, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Berlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Michael Berlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berlin practices Ophthalmology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Ophthalmologists.