A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berlin, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Berlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Berlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Michael Berlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berlin practices Ophthalmology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Ophthalmologists.