A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berlly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berlly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berlly, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlly graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Berlly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Berlly MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Berlly practice?
- Dr. Michael Berlly has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berlly practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Physiatrists.