Learn more about Dr. Michael Berlowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berlowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berlowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Myocardial Infarction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlowitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berlowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berlowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Berlowitz practice?
Dr. Michael Berlowitz practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Newark, NY.
See Rochester General Practitioners, Rochester Internists, and Rochester Cardiologists.