A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berlowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berlowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berlowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlowitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berlowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berlowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Berlowitz practice?
Dr. Michael Berlowitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.