A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berlowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berlowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlowitz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berlowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berlowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlowitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berlowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Berlowitz MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Berlowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Berlowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Berlowitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NY and Tampa, FL.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.