Learn more about Dr. Michael Berlowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berlowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlowitz
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Berlowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berlowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlowitz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berlowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Berlowitz MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Berlowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Berlowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berlowitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.