Dr. Michael Berlowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

July 30th, 2016
Best Cardiologist around.
We learned more in 5 minutes with Dr. Berlowitz at TGH, that we did in 5 days at St. Josephs. Exceedingly knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. Thank you so much for everything Dr. B!

November 9th, 2015
Excellent Dr. responsive, caring and has genuine concern for his patients. Truly a rare breed of Physicians.

August 30th, 2011
comprehensive, knowlegable and caring
Dr. Berlowitz not only saved my life, he goes out of his way to explain his opinion in terms I understand and makes sure I feel comfortable and satisfied with the treatment I am receiving. I like that he explains different options and risks and benefits of them all so that included and cared about on a personal level. He also helped refer me to the correct specialist when a non-cardiac issue arose and that was very impressive that he picked up on the problem when other physicians hadn't.

May 11th, 2011
smart and competent
Dr. B was able to handle a complicated case with caring and support. He explains his thoughts and helps you understand. He is very bright - probably one of the highest quality MDs in the area. Lucky to get him.

April 28th, 2011
incomplete diagnosis
I was a patient of Berlowitz's from 2007 until 2009; when he decided he was going where the money is: in FL where all the older people go to retire...He DID send me for sleep evaluation; but fell short of a real diagnosis when I couldn't pass the second stress test...after finding a excellent Dr. in FL; I was found to have a clogged artery (80%) in the back of my heart, and two blocked arterys in my legs...Mr. Berlowitz gave me water pills...no follow-up tests; just water pills...HMO trouble, Dr.??? If I wasn't so out of breath all the time I could see him missing something, but that's why I went to him...A-Fib and out of breath...water pills and on to the next bill to send...get a second opinion, people!!!