Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bernot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bernot, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernot graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernot has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bernot MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Bernot practice?
- Dr. Michael Bernot has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bernot practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Marietta Orthopedic Surgeons and Marietta Surgeons.