A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bernui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernui
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Bernui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bernui, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernui graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Hendersonville Hosp
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rolando Bernui DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bernui practice?
- Dr. Michael Bernui has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bernui practices Family Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Family Physicians.