Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bernui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernui
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bernui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bernui, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernui graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Hendersonville Hosp
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rolando Bernui DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bernui practice?
- Dr. Michael Bernui has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bernui practices Family Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Family Physicians.