A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bernui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bernui, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernui graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bernui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendersonville Medical Center
- Hendersonville Hosp
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rolando Bernui DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bernui practice?
- Dr. Michael Bernui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bernui practices Family Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Family Physicians.