Dr. Michael Bernui DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 2nd, 2015
Functional Practitioner with healing in mind
All other doctors I have gone to want to ship out a pad and prescribe. Dr. Bernui asks, listens and introduces diet and supplement ideas that restore your health. He is the only Dr. who could tell it was my thyroid causing issues. Even though my labs were in normal range, he noticed it was enlarged (my gynecologist and internist had annual chances to notice and didn't). Dr. B sent me for an ultrasound and they found nodules. Thankfully they were not cancerous but he's helped me adjust my diet and my endocrinologist says I'm doing great and not to return for 2 years. He seeks a natural approach vs meds that cause a host of reactions you don't want. I drive an hour and a half and he's worth it!

March 5th, 2012
What a doctor!!! A doctor who cares, who listens, who gets to the root of your problem! I've been with him for 5 years now and drive 2 hours to see him!!!

August 19th, 2010
Treats The Cause of Disease and not just the symptoms!!
I have been sick several months and all other doctors didn't know what to do and some just wanted to throw pills. Dr Bernui has discovered the cause and is now treating it. He is very caring and compassionate. May God Bless Dr. Bernui, his staff, and his patients!

April 30th, 2010
If you need hope and healing go to Dr.Bernui. He gets to the root of the problem not just covering up the symptoms like some other doctors do. Great bedside manner and very compassionate. The staff is also friendly and very prompt.

March 3rd, 2010
True Health is his goal for everyone. I tell all my friends they should see him. All that have love him too. The staff is great and knowledgeable. I will never go back to traditional thinking doctors.

September 18th, 2009
Wonderful, caring physician
Dr Bernui listens!! He cares!! He works with you and what you can afford. If there is something he is not sure of, he takes time to research it and does not just put you on some medication. He gets to the root of the problem. If you call with a question, they are great about getting an answer for you within a day.

January 25th, 2009
Been my doctor for 4 years. Wonderful, caring, dedicated to his patients! I drive a long way to see him for my chronic disease.