A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernzott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernzott
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernzott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Bernzott MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bernzott practice?
- Dr. Michael Bernzott has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bernzott practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists and Tucson Adolescent Specialists.