A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berte, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Berte graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Berte has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 10 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Berte practice?
Dr. Michael Berte practices Urology near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Middleburg Heights, OH.
See Medina Urologists.