Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bertram
Dr. Michael Bertram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Dr. Bertram is affiliated with The Christ Hospital, Forsyth Memorial Hospital and University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Bertram has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Michael Bertram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Robert Richter
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Cincinnati, OH 0.26 mi29
Dr. Rajbir Minhas
Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0.26 mi27
Dr. Mark Tornero
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0.29 mi6