Dr. Michael Best Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Best?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Michael Best?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

February 21st, 2017

Quack

Obviously, he's getting paid by the work comp insurance companies. Why else would he lie about everything in his report. He claimed I somehow falsified the results of the so-called test he did. He asked what kinds of medications I was taking and I told him my family doctor had me trying fish oil for cholesterol. Dr. Best's report said my doctor was trying to treat my injury with holistic medicines. What an ignorant jerk.

May 4th, 2016

Dr. Best quickly diagnosed my problem.

I was struck by an automobile four times, causing many fractures to my lower legs. Dr. Best diagnosed my leg problem in only a few minutes, when the many other doctors I saw could not. His recommendations to another specialist are helping me greatly with my recovery. His staff was very courteous and helpful before and during my appointment.

October 2nd, 2013

Liar, liar

If work comp send you to this man for an "Independent" medical exam, refuse to go. He doesn't do an exam and he lies in his reports. His license should be revoked because the doctors creed is "FIRST, do no harm." and he does harm every single time he does an exam.

February 28th, 2013

He is a disgrace to the medical profession!

He is a poor excuse of a doctor. Pretty much called me a liar. I asked him to use laymans terms instead of some jargon I didn't understand. He said I was rude because I was questioning him. He was very condescending, calling me sweetheart and not in a nice manner. I felt I was being harrassed and told him NOT TO CALL ME SWEETHEART! He was the rudest person I have ever met! He must have short man syndrome. All he was interested in if I was taking narcotics! I guess he was disappointed that I wasn't. I let the workers comp rep know that I felt like I was being harassed. I would not recommend anyone see this jerk!!

July 20th, 2012

Horrible

Harms the patient. Does not care at all.

July 12th, 2012

my assesment

this doctor was professional and so was his staff but he was very inaccurate or misleading in his report that was given and didn't use any tool to measure me except in the testing room with the nurse. his report has numerous errors that can be proven and

February 1st, 2012

very cruel and uncaring

I went to see him at the request of my worker's comp provider. He kept calling me Sweetie, all the while acting very condescending. He never looked fully at my file, because he refused to even "examine" where some of my injuries were, even though I was being treated for them through my regular orthopedic and physical therapists. He kept hurting my injury, all the while repeating the same painful motion, and asking if "it really hurt" each time, listening to the grinding and popping, while looking into my tear filled eyes. He truly does not care about the patient, just the check.

July 15th, 2011

Unbelievable experience. The rudest Dr. or person I have ever met. Certainly a paid employee of the insurance co. Falsehoods, miss representative of my problems. A true night mare.

December 14th, 2010

Workers comp made the appt. for me. I waited about ten minutes until another lady that I (thought) was another customer. waited another 5-10 min. Then dr.asked her to come into a room with him.Then couple minutes later dr.s helper took me into another room farthest away from theirs and waited for the dr to come in there about 5-10 minutes more. he asked me questions that later in his report he lied about my answers. one question he asked me and my direct answer was "NO" and in his report he wrote that i said something else and it was a whole sentence of something in a yes manner for my answer.he had me to do some test and with my injury i cant push or pull on things it puts me down in terrible pain for around a week if i do it. but i did the test and he saw i was having problems doing it so he kept insisting that i didnt have to finish it so i stopped. and in the report, he noted that i refused to do the test! he video recorded me with no sound and stated that i looked comfortable but i wasnt and the long trip that i made there had me in pain. with my injury i cant hold my head up long so i try to rest it on my shoulder. Now, i'd like to know what looks so comfortable about resting my head on my hard and bony shoulder! This is a place that trys to help out workers comp. and other places of the sort.they are bought off by them.I would find a place on your own if you can instead of going to one that someone else schedules for you.oh! and he was very rude and didnt listen to a thing i was saying.

June 2nd, 2010

horrible doctor

doctor best is not a concerned doctor. I would not refer him to any one. He doesnt know what he is talking about and the staff was over heard talking about other patients. He is a horrible doctor .

November 16th, 2009

Very Dissappointed

The reason for the visit to see Dr. Best was to receive a fair IME rating from workers comp. I was shocked when Dr. Best only spent around 15 minutes asking me questions regarding my accident and my outstanding injuries. I mentioned that I just had surgery and was still in therapy and questioned why would they do an IME when Im still injured? The evaluation still moved forward to a physical evaluation of walking, moving pegs, etc. I even had issues finishing the evaluation due to my existing injuries. Mr. Best gave a zero percent IME rating, which caused workers comp to immediately drop any benefits. By this rating, this has caused me to pay everything out of pocket. I feel that Mr. Best made very poor choices in his evaluation and performing a general evaluation is not acceptable. Please beware of any IME ratings from this doctor due to poor business ethical practices.

September 11th, 2009

dishonest

worse dr.i ever went to didn't even look at mri or x-rays or any drs.reports or any specialist makes me wonder if he's for the patient