A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bevers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bevers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bevers
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bevers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bevers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bevers graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bevers has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Bevers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bevers practice?
- Dr. Michael Bevers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bevers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Oncologists.