Learn more about Dr. Michael Bevers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bevers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bevers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bevers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bevers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bevers graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bevers has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Bevers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bevers practice?
- Dr. Michael Bevers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bevers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.