Dr. Michael Bezouska DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 30th, 2016
The most important skill I think that any doctor can have is listening. This doctor is the best active listener I have been to.

October 16th, 2015
For 4 hours, I had terrible chest pain. This happened before, but this was the worst. They took me in and told me I was having a heart attack. They started oxygen and medicines and immediately called the ambulance. If they didn't do it so quick, I might not be here writing this. Dr. Bezouska and the entire AMC staff: my deepest thanks for your quick and caring response in my hour of need.

September 9th, 2015
Highly Recommended
I saw this Doctor at the urgent care for bad pain in my stomach. After, he said I need operation on my appindix. I went to hospital and he called me there after the surgery to see how I was doing. I felt very good, like in good hands. Thank you!

June 1st, 2015
Call Back
We saw Dr. B at AMC and he called us back two days later to see how my son was doing. This is the first time the doctor called us back. Just taking that time to follow up was very reassuring.

April 8th, 2015
We took my 7 year old to the American Medical Center for wheezing. My son has asthma, and this was a bad one. Dr. B took us right back and started a nebulizer treatment. After 10 minutes, he was not better. They started oxygen and called an ambulance. The hospital ER doctor said that if he had not gotten there more quickly, it could have been worse. We just avoided the breathing tube. Thank you Dr. B and American Medical Center for helping my son!

July 4th, 2014
Full Service
I had a back injury and it wasn't the first time. I saw Dr. B at the Anderson Medical Center and he helped me with my flare up and also took the time to tell me how to prevent it from happening again. They gave me medicine and a work note and helped me get physical therapy. They also called me a few days after each visit to see how I was doing. I felt completely cared for at this clinic and by this doctor.

August 5th, 2013
Peace of Mind
We saw Dr. Bezouska when our 5 year old had an earache. He was so great with her. She didn't cry (and she always cries at the doctor's). Highly recommended.

March 19th, 2013
Wow
My girlfriend had been ill for about a week. We finally decided to see the doctor. Her symptoms were vague: dizziness, back pain, and mild nausea. Dr. B took a very thorough history, did an exam, and ran a battery of tests. When he came back into the room, he said "Well, I have news. You're pregnant". We never thought that was a possibility, as we hadn't been trying. This doctor took the time to take a detailed history and put it all together. Pregnancy was the reason for her symptoms. Wow, it could easily have been missed, because she was just barely pregnant. And we were about to go on a booze cruise. Guess we'll put that off! Thanks again, Dr. B. We owe you big time.

May 7th, 2012
I had been experiencing horrendous pain in my lower abdomen for a day, I couldn't hold down anything. I went to see Dr. B at PB Urgent Care. He diagnosed me with appendicitis and told me to go the ER. I was not thrilled about waiting at hospital for hours with this pain. But he called the ER ahead, and they took me right to CT, diagnosed it, and off to the operating room I went. It was done in under 3 hours, and I felt much better. Thanks to Dr. B, I avoided a burst appendix. Highly recommended, he knows what he is doing.

August 11th, 2011
I WISH THEY WERE ALL THIS GOOD
We were visiting from out of town, and my child had been sick for about 2 days. Dr. B apologized for the wait and took the time to make our 3 year old feel comfortable and not scared and reassured us that she was going to be OK. The peace of mind this gave us was priceless. Being sick is no fun, and having a sick child out of town is really no fun! He called us 2 days later to see how she was doing. Totally sound business sense. He knows how to practice medicine.

February 1st, 2011
The Best Medical Experience I have had
I was in severe pain from having (stupidly) dislocated my finger playing basketball. I rushed to his office, and he quickly pulled me back and gently numbed my finger and popped it back into place. He took X-rays and gave me pain medication in the clinic and then called it in for me so I wouldn't have to wait at the pharmacy. Two days later, his staff called me at home to see how I was doing! This is the most comprehensive, caring service I have ever had. They even said "feel better soon" before saying good bye on the phone.

July 8th, 2008
Among the best
He is a good listener, skilled practitioner