Dr. Michael Bianconi Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bianconi?

March 28th, 2017

Dr. Bianconi misdiagnosed my high blood pressure. Several other specialty doctors told me to have my internist check it. He kept saying it was fine, year after year when I requested something be done. In the end, he ordered a test just to appease me. It came out positive in that my heart was enlarged. The cardiologist said if it was caught earlier, I would have been okay. Now I have to take two blood pressure medications.

December 14th, 2015

Who is he

Does any body know anything about the gentleman? He is literally nonexistent here in NC as well as New Hampshire. The Duke web site has very little info on him and after speaking with staff, we learned that what little they had wasn't very accurate. Is this bc he's so great or is someone internet crafty? Inquiring patients would like to know

April 16th, 2017