A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Biavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Biavati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biavati
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biavati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Biavati, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Biavati graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biavati has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Biavati MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Biavati practice?
- Dr. Michael Biavati has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Biavati practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.