A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Biavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Biavati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biavati
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Biavati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Biavati, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Biavati graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biavati has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Biavati MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Biavati practice?
- Dr. Michael Biavati has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Biavati practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.