Dr. Michael Bible Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bible?

July 30th, 2012

Classic-style Physician

Dr. Bible treated my mother for almost 20 years. In that time he exemplified the classic example of a caring and knowledgeable physician. Without Dr. Bible, my mother would have lived an agonizing existence. He was the single best physician I have ever dealt with. He is now retired, I believe.

November 7th, 2010

I think Dr. Bible was and excellent doctor. He helped me with my arthritis went no one else could. I miss seeing him as a doctor. Thank you and God bless. SY.

October 20th, 2009

I would not recommend to anyone..

Dr. Bible was extremely rude and had a poor bedside manner. He acted as though my appointment was a waste of his time and he wasn't interested in listening to anything I had to say. He bordered on derogatory in his comments. He stated that he would run a "couple of blood tests, which will come back fine" and then went on to say that to pursue any further testing was a "waste of time and money". I went to Dr. Bible hoping to get some answers or at least find a direction to start moving in for those answers, but left feeling very upset. I would not recommend him to anyone.

September 25th, 2017