A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bice graduated from University Of Sydney. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Bice practice?
Dr. Michael Bice practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, General Practice, and Adult Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors, Chicago General Practitioners, and Chicago Family Physicians.