A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bice graduated from University Of Sydney. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Bice practice?
Dr. Michael Bice practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.