A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bickerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bickerton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bickerton, FACC, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickerton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bickerton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Bickerton FACC and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bickerton practice?
- Dr. Michael Bickerton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bickerton practices Urology near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Urologists.