Dr. Michael Bicocca Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bicocca?

Bad bedside manners

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

He made me feel very uncomfortable and like if it was my fault I was having back pain. He didnt even bother explaining what could be causing my pain and wasnt even trying to educate me or teach me my options. He talked very fast and treated me like I was stupid

Was going on 10 years of pain and counting!

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I loved the way this man told me I wasn't allergic to Morphine. If a medication swells up your throat and stops you from breathing, would you want to take it again? This guy and all of the people I have encountered at the Kaiser South Sacramento Pain clinic believe you are a drug addict and don't believe that you truly suffer any pain. They don't have any respect for their patients. All the doctors send their patients there like cattle to be treated when they are sick of you complaining about pain. Trust me, I would rather be out working and living an active life than having to deal with these empathetic quacks. I left Kaiser. Best thing I ever did and now I am finally on my way to recovery with sincere and compassionate doctors that respect me for having to put up with kaiser for so long!

Stay away

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Posted on February 19th, 2010

excellent doctor. his treatment allowed me to get off the majority of my pain killers

Posted on November 2nd, 2015